How we shorten time to pregnancy and guarantee live birth even after multiple failures in local clinics
Registration closed. The date of the new webinar devoted to this topic will be announced soon.
Join our webinar in which Dr. Olga explains how we shorten time to pregnancy and guarantee live birth even after multiple failures in local clinics.
If any of the following questions has ever come to your mind, please join our webinar and get your answers!
- Why are embryos transferred on day 2 or 3, why do you suggest waiting till day 5?
- What is happening in the eggs with the age and how can we improve success rates in older women?
- Why do miscarriages happen and how to keep pregnancy to term?
- PGT-A with own eggs vs egg donation?
- Whom do hysteroscopy and ERA test help?
- What can be done to improve eggs, embryos and endometrium?
- How can we guarantee live birth or money back to patients who were given up in local clinics?
We think that the schedule may look in the following way, but we do not know how many questions you have:
18:00 — meeting greeting
18:05 — introductory speech by one of our former patients
18:15 — lecture by Olga Zaytseff about methods of shortening time to pregnancy and baby
19:00 — Q&A session by Dr. Olga Zaytseff and Dr. Alenka Sirovec
The webinar will end when all questions have been asked and discussed.
Attendance of our webinars are free. The number of participants is limited.
Please feel free to share this invitation with those who may be interested.
Register now by the form below if you wish to attend!