How we shorten time to pregnancy and guarantee live birth even after multiple IVF failures and losses?
We invite you to join our webinar on 1st of February at 18:00 CET in which we explain how we shorten time to pregnancy and guarantee live birth even after multiple failures in local clinics.
If any of the following questions have ever come to your mind, please join our webinar and get your answers!
- Why are embryos transferred on day 2 or 3, why do you suggest waiting till day 5?
- What is happening in the eggs with the age and how can we improve success rates in older women?
- Why do miscarriages happen and how to keep pregnancy to full term?
- PGT-A with own eggs vs egg donation?
- Whom do hysteroscopy and ERA test help?
- What can be done to improve eggs, embryos and endometrium?
- How can we guarantee live birth or money back to patients who were given up in local clinics?
The webinar will end when all questions have been asked and discussed.
Please feel free to share this invitation with those who may be interested.
Attendance of our webinars are free.
Register now by the form below if you wish to attend!