Technology of individualized own egg IVF with Guarantee of Live Birth
Join our webinar 8 December at 18:00 CET about IVF process with own eggs and how it leads to success.
In this webinar we will explain our technology of IVF with own eggs which enables us to guarantee live birth even after multiple unsuccessful attempts in local clinics.
If any of the following questions has ever come to your mind, please join our webinar and get your answers!
- What are the most frequent reasons for implantation failures and early pregnancy losses and how to overcome them?
- How to achieve competent eggs and viable blastocysts to create ongoing pregnancy and healthy live birth?
- What is happening in the eggs with the age and how can we improve success rates in older women?
- How can PGT-A help and whom?
- Whom do hysteroscopy and ERA test help?
- What steps does our IVF process include?
- How does our IVF process overcome each and every "reason of bad luck" and leads to success?
- How can we guarantee live birth or money back to patients who were given up in local clinics?
One of our dear patients will join as a guest speaker to share the story of her successful IVF with own eggs at O.L.G.A.'s after many unsuccessful attempts in local clinics.
The webinar will end when all questions have been asked and discussed.
Please feel free to share this invitation with those who may be interested
Attendance of our webinars are free. The number of participants is limited.
Register now by the form below if you wish to attend!