Listen to the podcast
Even after multiple miscarriages or/and frustrating IVFs we Offer Livebirth Guarantee Assurance (O.L.G.A.) because we know how to achieve viable pregnancy and prevent miscarriage.
IVF Packages with PGT-A (genetic testing of embryos) and Baby Guarantee at O.L.G.A. Fertility Clinic means: either a baby is born within the package or 80% of the costs of the package are returned to the patient.
Miscarriages in the first trimester and implantation failures may have maternal and embryonic reasons.
Very often these reasons are the same for both, miscarriages and implantation failures:
- If pregnancy has stopped after fetal sack was confirmed by ultrasound we speak about clinical miscarriage.
- If pregnancy test was positive but then went down, we call this biochemical pregnancy.
- If embryo was conceived naturally or transferred in the uterus but did not continue we talk about implantation failure.
Patients who come to us usually have a long history of attempts to have a baby. They usually have more than one reason why they have got no baby yet. To be able to solve each reason of their infertility and pregnancy loss, we split our IVF process in several steps. Dr. Olga and Dr. Elena explain their IVF process in the Episode 84 of Swedish Podcast “jagvillhabarn”.
In the Episode 84 of Swedish Podcast “jagvillhabarn” Dr. Olga and Dr. Elena spoke about embryonic and maternal reasons of miscarriages and implantation failures and how we solve this.
Our recipe is:
- Creating competent eggs via individualized stimulation;
- Creating competent eggs and viable blastocysts;
- Checking these blastocysts for normal amount of chromosomes by PGT-A;
- Using for transfer embryos normal for 23 chromosome pairs.
In the podcast we also spoke about personalized embryo transfer in specifically prepared cycle and precisely timed implantation window. We also spoke in the podcast about supporting pregnancy with sufficient amount of progesterone.
The Host of the Podcast Cilla Holm speaks sometimes in Swedish sometimes in English, Dr. Olga and Elena speak in English so all patients can understand.
There are other reasons of pregnancy losses which were difficult to explain in the podcast: immune, thrombotic, uterine since explanation needs visual presentation. These topics we will review in all the detail with also videos from hysteroscopies 8 December in Gothenburg, 9 December in Stockholm and 4 February in Oslo.
We will also have time for all who need 10 min individual talks to understand your situation and see how we can help.