We are happy to inform you that direct regular flights from London to St. Petersburg and back operated by Wizz Air take place twice a week with rather reliable schedules. If you wish a "5 star travel in COVID times", you may consider flying via London.
There are other "2,5 star" traveling opportunities today which lie significantly below what all of you deserve, especially when being in a vulnerable situation of going through fertility treatment. Still these are viable options that are available at your disposal:
For your travel to St. Petersburg and back home:
- Bus transfer from Helsinki airport to St. Petersburg and back available on Sundays. The bus fare is 70€ per person one way. The bus trip takes around 9 hours.
For your travel back home from St. Petersburg:
- A taxi with our driver from your hotel right to the border with Estonia – the city of Narva. Here you can cross the border just on foot and then take a taxi or a bus to Tallinn airport. The approximate length of such a journey is 6 hours. The price is 100€ to Narva per car and then 110€ for a taxi to Tallinn airport.
In case you would like to leave through Estonia you should know the rules that Estonian authorities apply to the transportation of medications through the Russian-Estonian border.
We have made a research for you so that your journey back goes smoothly.
Here are the rules regarding the medications:
- Maximum 10 different kinds (names) of medications;
- Maximum 5 packages of every kind of medication;
- Do not remove blisters, the medication must be transported in its original package.
Please, plan the amount of your medication according to these conditions.
Our Clinic has no legal right to issue any reference for the Estonian border to allow you to take more medications than mentioned in the list above.
During your meeting with your nurse in our Clinic you will calculate together the medications that you will take with you back home and the nurse will help you to make sure that it complies with the Estonian rules.
Please, inform your personal coordinator if you would like to travel via London, Helsinki or Tallinn.
Dr. Olga and Team