Join our webinar 14th October at 18:00 CEST and get your questions answered first hand!
We have been meeting with our patients in Zoom for the last three weeks and every time was remarkable!
We are greatly inspired by our audience’s motivation, attentiveness to details, profound research and wise questions.
Now before moving on with the next topics and speakers, Dr. Olga Zaytseff will hold the last webinar dedicated to the ways of shortening time to pregnancy and live birth this Wednesday, 14th October, at 18:00 CEST.
So, if any of the following questions has ever come to your mind, please join our webinar and get your answers!
- Why are embryos transferred on day 2 or 3, why do you suggest waiting till day 5?
- What is happening in the eggs with the age and how can we improve success rates in older women?
- Why do miscarriages happen and how to keep pregnancy to term?
- PGT-A with own eggs vs egg donation?
- Whom do hysteroscopy and ERA test help?
- What can be done to improve eggs, embryos and endometrium?
- How can we guarantee live birth or money back to patients who were given up in local clinics?
We think that the schedule may look in the following way, but we do not know how many questions you have:
18:00 — meeting greeting
18:05 — introductory speech by one of our former patients
18:15 — lecture by Olga Zaytseff about methods of shortening time to pregnancy and baby
19:15 — medical questions and answers with Olga Zaytseff
19:45 — patient-to-patient questions and answers with one of our former patients as moderator
The webinar will end when all questions have been asked and discussed.
Please feel free to share this invitation with those who may be interested. Attendance of our webinars are free.