The first embryo transfer should take place before 48th birthday.
Individual treatment planning and coordination, medical and nursing care by the OLGA Fertility, continuation of care via phone/E-Mail on your return to home country until live birth is achieved.
For all patients who would like to do their first treatment with us in Cyprus or St. Petersburg from 1 November 2023 till 1 May 2024 and who would like to make the payment this year, we offer 10% off on all packages and single cycles!
Fixed discounted pricefor up to 3 Attempts with donor eggs until live birth is achieved.
|Price in St.Petersburg, 2023||Price in Cyprus, 2023|
|24 900 - 2 490 (10% off)|
22 410 EUR
|29 900 - 2 990 (10% off)|
26 910 EUR
Access to the Catalogue of Egg donors with extended donors’ profiles including donors’ photos, physical description, family and medical history, education, occupation, interests and much more.
Confirmed egg donor – an Egg donor, chosen by the Patient from the Catalogue and reserved by the Agency for the Patient.
Attempt - One cycle of IVF (ICSI) with donor eggs and all Blastocyst transfer cycles of resulting blastocysts, suitable for use, received within this IVF (ICSI) cycle with donor eggs.
Each Attempt includes:
One IVF (ICSI) cycle with donor eggs:
- Egg Donor recruitment and medical screening in compliance with Russian laws
- Opportunity to use extended Egg Donor Catalogue for personal choice at least 2 Egg donors whose parameters suite your individual personal needs and values
- The choice of donors is agreed in advance and each of those is equal in terms of quality, potential success rates, individual patient’s choice.
- Medical examination of the Confirmed Egg donors
- Individual stimulation plan for one of the Confirmed Egg donors (incl.medications)
- Medical coordination and psychological support for the Confirmed egg donor before, during and after the donation in St. Petersburg
- Egg retrieval from one of the Confirmed Egg donors under general anesthesia
- Financial compensation for the Confirmed Egg donor who has undergone egg retrieval
- Preparation of Partner’s / donor’s sperm
- Fertilization of the donor eggs with sperm of Partner/donor
- Cultivation of fertilized eggs till blastocyst stage
- Cryopreservation of blastocysts and storage within the validity of the Contract.
All Blastocyst transfer cycles of resulting blastocysts, suitable for use, received within this ICSI cycle with donor eggs
Each Blastocyst transfer cycle includes:
- Individual treatment plan
- Medical coordination before, during and after your visit for the embryo transfer
- Thawing and cultivation of a suitable for use blastocyst
- Blastocyst transfer
100% of the paid amount will be refunded if no baby is born after 3 Attempts with eggs from Confirmed egg donors within the duration of the contract.
You are not obligated to complete all cycles and may withdraw from the treatment between the cycles and still get a partial refund.
Additional medical services (if necessary) such as one hysteroscopy, one ERA test, cryopreservation and storage of the Partner's/Donor's sperm and of the frozen blastocysts within the duration of the Contract are included.
Possible additional costs:
Individual laboratory tests
Please see the table of the costs of the services included in the Money Back package of Egg Donation Live Birth or Money Back Guarantee and compare to the costs of the same services if purchased separately. This will help you better understand the unquestionable benefits of the package deal.
Costs of single cycles /
Egg donation Live Birth or money back guarantee
3 IVF cycles with donor eggs
9 900 EUR x 3 = 29 700 EUR
1 290 EUR
First embryo transfer in each IVF
cycle with donor eggs
Free of charge if within duration of contract
Second and subsequent embryo transfer cycles of frozen-thawed embryos in each IVF with donor eggs
1 850 EUR / cycle
Sperm cryopreservation and storage within duration of the contract
350 EUR for cryopreservation and 1 year storage + 55 EUR for 6 extra months
Embryo cryopreservation and
Storage within duration of the contract
Cryopreservation and 1 year storage included + 55 EUR for 6 extra months
If you have done 3 Egg donation cycles with an average of 3 blastocysts per cycle, hysteroscopy with ERA test but no live birth is achieved
You have spent at least 35 000 EUR with no refund
You have paid 24 900 EUR, but you have spent 0 EUR because you have got 100% refund