If you need an egg donor to achieve your pregnancy
Egg donors at O.L.G.A. Fertility Clinic are all attractive, healthy, intelligent women who go through a large number of tests before they can join of our donor bank. They are also psychologically screened and counselled to ensure that they have enough will to the go through all procedures performed during egg donation. Our recruitment program for egg donors enables us to offer you the maximal chances.
Corresponding to Russian law, egg donors should be women in good health aged between 20 and 35 who have at least one healthy child of their own. These requirements correspond to the prerequisites of the European Society for Human Reproduction (ESHRE). The average age of our egg donors is just 26 years, and no donor in our bank is older than 31. All our donors are anonymous, since this is allowed under Russian law.
If you would like to come with your acquaintance or relative as an egg donor to O.L.G.A. Fertility Clinic, she may be older than 35. Though, you should remember that the success rate of treatment is significulty decreased when older egg donors are involved. The genetic risks increase too, especially in terms of diseases such as Down’s syndrome, so prenatal diagnosis is highly recommended.
How we screen candidates
At O.L.G.A. Fertility Clinic, egg donors go through a numeral medical and psychological tests to ensure they are in a good health to donate their eggs. The screening starts with an interview to evaluate the general and intellectual level of a potential donor.
According to Russian law and in compliance with the requirements of ESHRE and ASRM (the American Society for Reproductive Medicine), egg donors in our clinic must go through the following tests:
- Initial appointment with our doctor:
- general abilities and intellectual capacity of a candidate;
- common health history
- reproductive history/gynecology
- genetic history
- Ultrasound examination of ovaries and uterus
- HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C (every 3 months)
- Chromosome screening
- Clinical blood test (RBC, WBC, hemoglobin) (every month)
- Clinical urine test
- Biochemical blood test (liver and kidney values, sugar, protein) (every month)
- Blood coagulation (every month)
- Electrocardiography (every year)
- Lung X-ray (every year)
- Cytology smear (every year)
- Bacteriology smear (every month)
- Smears for genital infections (Chlamydia and others) (every 6 months)
- Annual appointment with general practitioner.
- Annual appointment with psychiatrist.
Only those young women who successfully pass all the tests above can become the egg donors in our clinic. So if you need egg donor don’t hesitate to ask us.
Interested in egg donation at O.L.G.A. Fertility Clinic?
Please first fill in our questionnaire This will be assessed by one of our experienced doctors, who will then get in touch with you using your preferred contact method.
If you have any questions, an English-speaking receptionist is available to take your call on 007 81 2336 3059 between 07:00-14:00 Central European time (06.00-13.00 UK time). You can also reach us by e-mail at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Very kind regards,
Your O.L.G.A. Fertility Clinic team