Individual treatment planning and coordination, medical and nursing care in St. Petersburg, continuation of care via phone/E-Mail on your return to home country until live birth is achieved.
Fixed discounted price of 24 900 EUR for up to 3 Attempts with donor eggs until live birth is achieved.
Attempt — One cycle of IVF(ICSI) with donor eggs and all Embryo transfer cycles of resulting blastocysts, suitable for use, received within this IVF(ICSI) cycle with donor eggs.
Access to the Catalogue of Egg Donors with extended donors’ profiles including donors’ photos, physical description, family and medical history, education, occupation, interests and much more.
Confirmed egg donor — an Egg donor, chosen by the Patient from the Catalogue.
Each Attempt includes:
One IVF (ICSI) cycle with donor eggs:
- Opportunity to use extended Egg Donor Catalogue for personal choice at least 2 Egg donors whose parameters suite your individual personal needs and values
- Medical examination of the chosen Egg donors
- Individual stimulation plan for the Confirmed Egg donor (incl.medications)
- Medical coordination before, during and after the donation for the Confirmed egg donor
- Egg retrieval from the Confirmed egg donor under general anesthesia
- Financial compensation for the Confirmed egg donor
- Preparation of sperm
- Fertilization of the retrieved eggs via IVF (ICSI if required) with sperm of Partner/donor
- Cultivation of fertilized eggs till blastocyst stage
- Cryopreservation of blastocysts
All blastocyst transfer cycles, each cycle includes:
- Individual treatment plan for each blastocyst transfer cycle
- Medical coordination before, during and after each visit
- Thawing and cultivation of a suitable for use blastocyst
- Blastocyst transfer
- Distant support and care after transfer
- Laboratory tests required by the Ministry of Health for fertility patients for the Patient and her Partner*
100% of the paid amount will be refunded if no baby is born after 3 Attempts with eggs from Confirmed egg donors within the duration of the contract.
You are not obligated to complete all cycles and may withdraw from the treatment between the cycles and still get a refund (see the termination terms below).
Additional medical services (if necessary) such as one hysteroscopy, one ERA test, laboratory tests for the Patient and her Partner, cryopreservation and storage of the Partner's/Donor's sperm and of the frozen blastocysts within the duration of the Contract are included.
Possible additional costs:
Individual laboratory tests
Donor sperm 750-850 EUR per IVF(ICSI) cycle with donor eggs
Calculation of possible costs — Egg donation Live Birth or money back guarantee package vs Single cycles if all 3 Attempts would be needed.
Costs of single cycles / separate services
Egg donation Live Birth or money back guarantee
3 IVF cycles with donor eggs
9 900 EUR x 3 = 29 700 EUR
1 290 EUR
First embryo transfer in each IVF
cycle with donor eggs
Free of charge if within duration of contract
Second/third embryo transfer of frozen-thawed embryo in each IVF with donor eggs
1 850 EUR
350 EUR for the first year,
Embryo cryopreservation and storage
Cryopreservation and 2 years storage included
If you have done 3 Egg donation cycles with an average of 3 blastocysts per cycle, Hysteroscopy with ERA test but no live birth is achieved
You have spent at least
You have paid 24 900 EUR, but you have spent 0 EUR because you have got 100% refund